What is CHUG?
We are an online directory that brings together Melbourne’s best valued food, booze and adventure. We’re here to help you spend less, and discover more. You can read more about our story here.
Wait, aren’t there other websites that tell me about cheap food and drinks?
There certainly are. But here is why CHUG should be your new favourite.
- We only list venues that we love. That means that if a venue is on here, you know it’s worth your time.
- Our awesome search function allows you to find exactly what you want, when you want it.
- We stay current. Every day we’re on the look out for the next big thing.
We want you to come to our media night!
Oh shucks! We’d love to! Get in touch with us and we’ll check our calendar.
I want to work for you! What do I do?
We’re always looking for people who can add to the culture of CHUG. If you’re a writer or a photographer then send us an e-mail at email@example.com
If you’re neither of those things, then let us know why we need you.
How does CHUG make money?
We make revenue by featuring venues that we love.
A basic listing on CHUG is completely free, however we work closely with a select few venues that we believe are deserving of some extra attention. These venues pay us money and in return, we help people fall in love with them.
Venues we are currently working with can be found beneath the ‘Featured’ headers.
Can we send you things?
Yes! We love things. Send them to PO Box 2029, Hotham Hill, 3051.
What other websites do you recommend?
There’s a lot of them, but here are a few of our favourites:
- Little Miss Melbourne | Stories about one girl in our beautiful city.
- Bar/d Up | A cinematic exploration of Melbourne’s finest venues.
- Parmadaze | Searching for Melbourne’s best parma. 500 down and counting.
- The World Loves Melbourne | A site celebrating all things Melbourne.
- Downundr | An extremely informative guide for backpackers travelling around Australia.
- BarCrawler | Enjoy some of the city’s best venues. Get free drinks and free entry!
- Backpacker Jobs | A job’s listing website for travelers looking for work.
- Espresso Martini Day | The celebration of one of Australia’s most loved cocktails.
- Hidden Bar Tour | Discover the best hidden bars in Melbourne on this intimate tour.